ICICI Bank Personal Loan
ICICI Bank works on a very systematic framework where it extends personal loans to its prospective customers with the most lucrative services like higher eligibility, low EMIâ€™s, attractive interest rates, minimal documentation and doorstep services. What else can you ask for? Loanstreet ensures prompt approval of Personal loans and the panel of expert financial consultants strives to satisfy the customers to the best.
Minimum Threshold For ICICI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Salaried Individual
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 23 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 58 years.
- The minimum employment period should be of two years with one year at the present organisation.
- Minimum Income is a net salary of Rs 17500 per month for Non-Metro cities and Rs 20000 for Metro cities.
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 28 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Minimum Business period should be five years with minimum three years in current business.
- The Minimum annual income should be Rs 2,00,000 net Profit as per latest IT Return
Documentation for ICICI Bank Personal Loan
For application of ICICI Bank Personal Loan, self-attested copies of the following documents are solicited:-
- The Signed application form duly filled with photograph
- ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof â€“ Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
- Passport Size Photo
- Last 2 years Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary credits
- Appointment letter from the current employer
- For Professionals- Qualification Proof, Registration with Professional council etc.
- Identity Card and Business Card of the Current Employer
Self employed Individual/ Proprietorship
- Proof of Business- Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate
- Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA
- Latest 12 months bank statement- Savings Account and Current Account
- Existing Loansâ€™ Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track
- Business profile on the letterhead of the company
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Rate of Interest||13% to 19%|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 5 years|
|Processing Fees||2% of the loan amount + taxes|
|Foreclosure charges||5% of principal outstanding + taxes|
ICICI Bank Personal Loans- Why ?
ICICI Bank has been renowned to provide the customers with the most promising financial products and services in a prompt way. ICICI Personal Loan offers a blend of unique services which proves to be highly lucrative for the customers:-
Features Of ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- No hidden cost
- Fast Processing
- Flexible Repayment Options
- Attractive Rate Of Interest
- Direct Credit Through Fund Transfer
ICICI Bank ensures that its customers get regular updates about the processing of loans so that a level of transparency is maintained and not a single penny is charged without informing the customer.
The experienced and welcoming staffs of ICICI Bank understands the value of every second, hence they invest adequately in recruiting the most efficient staff and incorporating latest technical systems to process the loans of its dear customers at a faster pace.
ICICI bank gives the customers a very beneficial tool of repayment of loans ranging from 12-60 months.
Of all the banks providing personal loan, the interest rates provided by ICICI Bank is highly competitive. It is one of the reasons why customer trusts the bank with its financial decision. Also, the rate of interest remains the same throughout.
The amount of loan is directly credited through fund transfer.