HDB Finance Personal Loan
HDB Finance Personal loan offers loan amount up to Rs 20 lakh and also with competitive interest rates and doorstep services, HDB becomes a favourite pick for personal loans. A simple eligibility criteria and minimal documentation helps the customer to apply for this loan without any security or collateral. You can opt for a prompt approval for your personal loan through Loanstreet.
Minimum Threshold For HDB Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
- Salaried Individual
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 21 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 60 years.
- The minimum employment period should be of two years with one year at the present organisation.
- Minimum Income is a net salary of Rs 20,000 for Metro Locations (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai & Pune) & Rs. 15,000 for All Other Locations.
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 22 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Minimum Business period should be five years with minimum three years in current business.
- The Minimum annual income should be Rs. 100000/- p.a. for Metro Locations & Rs. 75,000/- p.a. for non-metro locations.
Documentation for HDB Finance Personal Loan
For application of HDB Personal Loan, self-attested copies of the following documents are solicited:-
- The Signed application form duly filled with photograph
- ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof â€“ Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
- Passport Size Photo
- Last 2 years Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary credits
- Appointment letter from the current employer
- For Professionals- Qualification Proof, Registration with Professional council etc.
- Identity Card and Business Card of the Current Employer
Self employed Individual/ Proprietorship
- Proof of Business- Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate
- Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA
- Latest 12 months bank statement- Savings Account and Current Account
- Existing Loansâ€™ Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track
- Business profile on the letterhead of the company
HDB Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Rate of Interest||15%-24%|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 5 years|
|Processing Fees||3% of the loan amount + applicable taxes|
|Foreclosure charges||4% of the outstanding amount + applicable taxes|
HDB Finance Personal Loans- Why?
HDB Finance is known to provide the customers with the most promising financial products and services in a prompt way. HDB Personal Loan offers a blend of unique services which proves to be highly lucrative for the customers:-
Features Of HDB Finance Personal Loan
- Individuals can opt for personal loans upto Rs 20 lakhs.
- The repayment tenure ranges from 12 months to 60 months.
- Convenient door step services.
- Competitive rate of interest.
- Exclusive offers to the employees of the companies selected by the bank.
- Hassle free documentation facilitating prompt processing of loans.
- No guarantor is required