Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
Bajaj has a bundle of unique offering to the ones who are looking for adequate funds to fulfil their dreams. Striking features like part prepayment facility and online account access makes it a favourite place to approach for personal loans. Minimal documentation and processing fees are the key components making the loan affordable. At your convenience with LoanStreet, you can get approval promptly.
Minimum Threshold For Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Eligibility
- Salaried Individual
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 24 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 60 years.
- The minimum employment period should be of two years with one year at the present organisation.
- Minimum Income is a net salary of Rs 40000 per month in Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Thane, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai. Rs 35000 per month in all other cities.
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 25 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Minimum Business period should be five years with minimum three years in current business.
- The Minimum annual income should be Rs 3,00,000 net Profit as per latest IT Return
Documentation for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan
For application of Bajaj Finance Personal Loan, self-attested copies of the following documents are solicited:-
- The Signed application form duly filled with photograph
- ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof â€“ Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
- Passport Size Photo
- Last 2 years Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary credits
- Appointment letter from the current employer
- For Professionals- Qualification Proof, Registration with Professional council etc.
- Identity Card and Business Card of the Current Employer
Self employed Individual/ Proprietorship
- Proof of Business- Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate
- Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA
- Latest 12 months bank statement- Savings Account and Current Account
- Existing Loansâ€™ Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track
- Business profile on the letterhead of the company
Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Rate of Interest||14- 15% p.a.|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 5 years|
|Processing Fees||2% of the loan amount + applicable taxes|
|Foreclosure charges||0% after 3 EMIâ€™s payment + applicable taxes|
Bajaj Finance Personal Loans- Why?
Bajaj Finance is the most diversified Non-Banking financial institution of the country. Speedy approval and minimal documentation backed by utmost transparency in all the transactions has drawn a lot of customers to approach them always.
Features Of Bajaj Finance Personal Loans
- Part Prepayment Facility
- Nil Foreclosure Charges
- Loans Upto 25 Lakhs
The individual can prepay up to 6 times in the calendar year with the amount not been less than 3 EMIâ€™s. However there is no limit on the maximum amount which is subject to clearing the first EMI.
No foreclosure charges to the individuals who wish to pay the loan amount before the due date in the loan tenure.
Bajaj finance personal loan offers the highest ticket size of 25 lakhs. They understand that big dreams need bigger support hence; they provide a greater loan amount up to Rs 25 lakhs.