Axis Bank Personal Loan
Right from the expenditure required for the dream vacations to lavish weddings, Axis bank strives to extend personal loan at a very competitive interest rate with minimal documentation facilitating prompt processing of the loan. Thus, all your dreams can be met in a smoother way with Axis bank. At LoanStreet you can apply for personal loans online and get a prompt approval with assured satisfaction.
Minimum Threshold For Axis Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- Salaried Individual
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 21 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 60 years.
- The minimum employment period should be of two years with one year at the present organisation.
- Minimum Income is a net salary of Rs 15000 per month
- Minimum Age of the applicant should be 25 years
- Maximum Age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 65 years.
- Minimum Business period should be five years with minimum three years in current business.
- The Minimum annual income should be Rs 3,00,000 net Profit as per latest IT Return
Documentation for Axis Bank Personal Loan
For application of Axis Bank Personal Loan, self-attested copies of the following documents are solicited:-
- The Signed application form duly filled with photograph
- ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof â€“ Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
- Passport Size Photo
- Last 2 years Form 16 or Income Tax Returns
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary credits
- Appointment letter from the current employer
- For Professionals- Qualification Proof, Registration with Professional council etc.
- Identity Card and Business Card of the Current Employer
Self employed Individual/ Proprietorship
- Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA
- Latest 12 months bank statement- Savings Account and Current Account
- Existing Loansâ€™ Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track
- Business profile on the letterhead of the company
Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Rate of Interest||12.99 % to 24 %|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 5 years|
|Processing Fees||2% of the loan amount + applicable taxes|
|Foreclosure charges||2-4 % of the outstanding loan amount + applicable taxes|
Axis Bank Personal Loans â€“ WHY ?
Known for flexibility, transparency and accountability Axis framework is very customer oriented. It has always catered to the needs of their customers in a very speedy manner.
|Maximum Tenure||Maximum Funding|
|60 months||Rs 15 lakhs|
Unique Features of Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Nil prepayment Charges
- The rate of interest is best in class
- The documentation is simplified for a smoother journey for the applicant.
- Instant approval on the application of loans.
- The balance transfer facility enables transfer of loans having high interest rate to Axis Bank.
- The total amount of loan that can be availed ranges from Rs 50,000 to Rs 15,00,000