Citi Bank Home Loan
CITI Bank is growing tremendously to be Indiaâ€™s strongest financial institution. Right from helping the SMEâ€™s in growing to the effective control of the global cash positions of the top corporations across the world, CITI Bank strives to serve the spectrum of clients to perfection.
They have various products and favourable features that suit every need, budget and taste. Flexible tenures, minimal processing fees and easy documentation assists in getting the loan that is just right for you. At LoanStreet, you can easily get your loan disbursed from Citi bank and avail its respective value added benefits.
Minimum Threshold for Citi Bank Home Loan Eligibility
- At least 21 years of age.
- Salaried/ Self-employed with regular source of income.
- Less than 65 years of age.
Documentation Required For Citi Bank Home Loan
- ID and Residence Proof
- Cheque of Processing Fee
- Signed application form with photograph.
- Form 16 or Income Tax Return
- Last 3 months salary slip
Self employed Individual/ Proprietorship
- The application form duly filled with photograph
- PAN Card, Passport and Aadhar Card as age proof.
- Passport copy, utility bills and bank statements as residence proof.
- For proof of business shop establishments, vat registration certificate and service tax certificate.
- Latest 3 years Income tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
- Latest 12 months bank statement- Savings Account and Current Account
- Existing Loan Sanction letter accompanied with repayment track.
- Business profile.
Partnership Firm/ Partnership LLP
- Application form duly filled with photographs of all the partners.
- Age proof of all the partners in the form of PAN Card, Passport or Aadhar Card
- PAN Card of the company
- Residence proof of all the partners â€“utility bills, Passport copy, Bank statements, Registered rent agreement.
- Proof of business- Shop establishments, vat registration certificate, service tax certificate.
- Latest 3 years Income Tax returns with profit and loss and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
- Latest 12 months bank statement of the Company
- Latest 12 months bank statements of Partners savings account
- Partnership deed
- Business profile
- Existing loan sanction letter with repayment track of company and individual partners.
PVT LTD Company/ LTD Company
- Application form duly filled with photographs of directors.
- Age Proof of Directors- PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport
- Residence Proof of Directors- Utility Bills/ Passport/Bank statement/ Registered rent agreement
- PAN Card of Company
- Education Qualification- A professional qualification certificate in case of Doctors/CA/Architects
- MOA, AOA, List Of Directors, Share Holding Pattern of the Company
- Last 3 years IT returns with Profit and Loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
- Latest 12 months bank statement of Company of all current accounts
- Latest 12 months bank statements of partnersâ€™ savings account.
- Existing Loan sanction letter with repayment track of company and Individual Partners
- Business Profile
- Occupancy Certificate
- Approved Plan of building
- Share certificate copy
- Chain of deeds in case of resale property
- Property Card
- Nil Encumbrance Certificate- EC ( if applicable)
- Current Sale agreement/ Draft Agreement
Bajaj Finance home Loan Interest Rate
|Rate of Interest||10.15% to 11.00%|
|Loan Tenure||1 year to 30 years|
|Processing Fees||0.25 - 0.50% of loan amount or Rs 5000 whichever is maximum|
|Pre closure / Foreclosure charges||Nil|
Citi Bank Home Loan- WHY?
Citi bank makes your dream of owning home a reality and also offers the flexible interest rates and minimal processing fees. Hence they operate on a highly customer driven framework facilitating prompt approval and disbursal of the loans.
Unique Features Of Citi Bank Home Loan
- Attractive rate of interest
- Home loans can be availed up to Rs 10 crore
- Convenient and highly flexible repayment tenure up to 25 years
- Home loans can be availed on 80 % of the property value.
- Flexibility to pay interest during construction period.
- Gives online access to the home loan account
- No co borrowers required
- Interest is calculated on the daily reducing balance